1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Saying Hello

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by SoulRider, Sep 24, 2008.

1. SoulRider

SoulRider Member

I am new to the forums here. My name is Andy, I am a 32 year old Male from the UK.

I began my journey today with an important decision. That decision was to change my truth, to create a new me.

The current me believes that meditation is the path that I am seeking, but I have convinced myself I do not know how to meditate. I decided today to change that, and began with a Google search of Instruction on Meditation.

I was drawn to this site. I have downloaded the Meditations CD's and the Demo of LifeFlow. I have read all about it, and followed the link into the forums.

I have read a few amazing stories and my heart is gladened by this site. It is now time for me to put off my procrastination, and get on with the Meditation, and the creation of the new me. I'm sure with the help of the people here, and the meditation tools available, I will create my new truth. I do know how to Meditate.

Peace
    Andy
    x

2. Edwin

Edwin Member

Hi Andy, and like I allready said in another thread, welcome to the forum :)

You are just about the same age I was when I started to really look for meditation to acquire the skill.

I am sure that you will learn it quickly, and in a few weeks you will be able to tell the difference from your pre-meditation life and now. These "gifts" will continue to come over time, and only get bigger and better for you.

I wish you all the best on your journey :)

3. jodie

jodie Moderator

Welcome SoulRider!

Hi Andy,
    You've made a fantastic decision and I truly hope you discover a whole new world for yourself and those around you! This quote I love just keeps popping up everywhere I go, thought you might like it:

"Meditation is not a way of making your mind quiet. It is a way of entering into the quiet that is already there - buried under the 50,000 thoughts the average person thinks every day."
    Deepak Chopra

Have a great day Andy and let us know how you get on.
    Take care Jodie :)

4. Montana Keith

Montana Keith Member

Welcome

Andy,
    Welcome! Thanks for sharing a little of your story. Isn't it interesting how we are drawn to certain people and experiences. I think "miracles" are unfolding in our lives just as quickly as we are accepting of them. I like the saying: "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."

Listening to the LifeFlow CDs and receiving the love and support from people in this forum are blessing my life as I'm sure they will you to. Have a GREAT day and happy journeying. --Keith :)

5. SoulRider

SoulRider Member

Thank you all for your kind words. I have completed the first 2 cd's and tomorrow will be working on CD3. It is a lovely sensation of calm. I am looking forward to the experience of taking myself further in meditation, in search of Samandhi.

6. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

You have truly happened onto a wonderful group of people here Andy.

Gus

7. goodoljoshua

goodoljoshua Member

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

8. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Andy and welcome to this amazing community that is helping so many people find the inner peace and joy that is waiting to be discovered within each and everyone of us. Stay commited to yourself and you will be amazed with the incredible new you who gradually emerges ;). I wish you an abundance of joy and happiness on your journey of self discovery :) :) :)

9. chris063

chris063 Member

Hi Andy, I've posted on another thread but I have been hovering here for a while now and have at last begun the course and completed CD2, prompted mainly by the support, encouragement and inspiration from the posters here. Good luck with your journey :).

Chris