1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Saying hello to everyone

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Brummie128, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Brummie128

Brummie128 New Member

Hi everyone,
    i've been using lifeflow for a month now and can't tell you how happy it makes me feel. It's also good to read comments from other members of the community. I have a question that i hope someone can answer for me please, with transcendental meditation they recommend that you have a "check" periodically to make sure that you are using the right technique, with the "discover meditation" that comes with lifeflow, do i need to listen to disk 2 again sometime, or is this not necessary?
    Hope you can help. Best wishes everyone.
    brummie.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi brummie, welcome to the community and it's great to hear how you are enjoying LifeFlow :)

Yes I think it's always good to go "back to basics" every once in a while. Here's a great piece for you, written by a very experienced and well respected member of the community:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...nciples-meditation-entrainment.html#post12298

Look forward to hearing how you continue to progress and wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)