1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Returning User

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by GNyce77, Aug 19, 2014.

1. GNyce77

GNyce77 Member

Greetings,

I purchased the LifeFlow CD's a few years ago while in college. At the time that I began, I was already chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, so I added LF in the background as I did my daily prayers. I wasn't working, so I eventually had to stop at LF 7. Life happened, and I discontinued the practice.

I recently graduated, and recently noticed that my inner chatter was at an all-time high, even to the point that I had to stop myself from speaking some of it aloud when other people are around. I found my LF files while going through some old files, and began back at LF 10 a few days ago. This time, I decided to meditate independently from chanting. Wow, it has been amazing! The chatter begun to fade a bit, and my chanting sessions are better. I'm able to focus more, and I've noticed an increase in my concentration levels at work.

I shared the track with my girlfriend who enjoyed it very much, and feels that it is helping with her inner chatter and anxiety. This evening I meditated without headphones, and my 2 cats were laying nearby. I haven't found any information about benefit to pets, but I would assume that if they didn't like it, they would leave the room. I prefer to use headphones, but if they can get some benefit from it, then I will gladly share with them. Does anyone else have any experience with their pets and LF?

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi GNyce77 and welcome to the community :)

so pleased to hear that you are really enjoying meditating with LifeFlow. It's wonderful to share with your pets.

All of our family pets benefit from the tracks and others in the community have made similar posts too.

Look forward to hearing how you progress and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

3. GilesC

GilesC Member

never tried lifeflow with our cat... but he does like Reiki.

Pets are very in tune with the things that benefit them. ;)