1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Return user (as well)

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by ashnor1982, Aug 27, 2014.

1. ashnor1982

ashnor1982 Member

I've been using lifeflow "a perfect night" every night while I sleep on repeat. But other than that, I've been jumping around different lifeflows between 10~7.

I'd like to really do it "right". Should I just start over tonight from Lifeflow 10, then do each for 1 month at the same time everyday and go from there? Should I avoid using "a perfect night" or is it fine to keep that going?

Also, at work I've been using "classical magic", "creative flow", "optimal learning" on and off. Are any of them better than any other for while I'm working?

When's the best time to use "A Perfect day"?

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi ashnor1982 and welcome to the community :)

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" is so true and it sounds like you are now ready... here's a mini refresher course for you so you can enjoy all the benefits from the variety of tools you have at your disposal. Personally, I use all of these at different times and in many, many ways and would not want to be without them.

The following information will help you whether you are choosing to use LifeFlow entrainment technology for meditation, relaxation, emf protection etc. Here's a piece from a recent study...

“There are studies that say most of all sickness is strongly linked to stress. Stress causes chemical changes in the brain which in turn affect your health. By using Brainwave Entrainment to change the state that your brain is in, you can affect your health in a positive manner. Just by bringing your brain into an alpha state you will find that your stress melts away and your outlook on life brightens. I do want to mention that diet and exercise is also crucial to reducing stress and you will find that you can use Brainwave Entrainment to help program your mind to change your diet and get you to exercise. The benefits to be realized by controlling your brainwaves are wonderful. You may be thinking, Brainwave Entrainment is similar in the sense that you will find over time you will be able to handle stress and life’s issues more easily...” to read more click on the following link:-

http://ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/cis/article/viewFile/1793/1702

Click on the following link and scroll down to the chart so you can find the benefits of the various frequencies...

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...ct-meditation/22-brainwave-states.html#post38

Finally, the following link will explain how to gain the most benefits depending on whether you are using LifeFlow technology for meditation or relaxation...

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...nciples-meditation-entrainment.html#post12298

Once you have looked through the above links please ask any specific questions you may still have. I am certain this will be of great help to you. Look forward to hearing how you progress and wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)