1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Ready for the next level?

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Panthau, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Ta-tsu-wa

Ta-tsu-wa Member

Edwin

There is some absorption but it is minimal. Even using the best form of oral magnesium available it can take as much as a year to rectify a condition of magnesium deficiency. Using the magnesium oil transdermally you feel it take effect immediately. A deficiency can be rectified in as little as a few days to perhaps a couple of weeks. That's how much gets absorbed and utilized by the body in transdermal versus oral supplementation.

Also keep in mind, there are several forms of magnesium. The one best used by the body is magnesium chloride. There are some 300 or more vital processes in the body that rely directly on magnesium. Being deficient in this mineral means that no matter what other healthy foods and supplements you might be taking, your body is probably not running as efficiently as it could. Mark Sircus is a very good researcher of magnesium and its uses. I strongly encourage anyone that would like to educate themselves about magnesium to read his book. But if you're not into reading then just try the magnesium as I've outlined in that earlier post. Most people who try it are absolutely blown away right from the first application and they wonder why information about magnesium isn't being shouted from the rooftops. It seems to be that important to our health.

2. seatrend8899

seatrend8899 Member

Oob

Hi Pan,

I was wondering if perhaps the OOB efforts that you have undertaken over the last few months have had possible ill effects. It just seems to me that it may be really prudent to cease any OOB endeavours till perhaps the time that you have given meditation/LifeFlow a long and patient trial.

We humans are complex and there are so many aspects of the human brain that remain undiscovered.

Would you please consider my advice? We are newbie LF "partners" as we started within days of each other and I am concerned.

Please be fully aware that whatever path you choose we on the forum will support you in the years ahead because all our journeys will take such time till we see the full fruit of our efforts.

take care

jim

3. Panthau

Panthau Member

Hi seatrend,

Seems like you´re very open hearted and empathic, i like that...because im not (at least my heart is not fully open yet).

My efforts reaching an obe were 1. completly without result yet (beside this night where i had that weird dream) and 2. i didnt tried very strong (had no priority for me). Its just there in my thoughts, and in the things i want to achieve. So i dont believe that it would cause such troubles. Besides that, i read a lot about OBE´s (about 6 books and the whole internet *gg*) and from all what ive been reading, is the only thing that could be a problem your own fear. Im not afraid, because if i get more frightened than i can handle, i can always stop.
    I had those nerv problems before i ever touched lifeflow, so maybe its totaly not related to lifeflow.

Thats so sweet.

Its my charakter that i always do the things until my head explodes, because i never got limits from anyone and so i dont feel my inner limits and go always beyond them until my body says stop. Didnt found out yet how to get a better feeling for my limits, but i think its just a matter of time, isnt it?

Im really curious about this magnesium story, so ill order these oil right away. Ill tell you guys if i benefit from it or not. Thank you all for your feedback, your open heart and your tips.

Edit: Could you, polly or Ta-tsu-wa please tell me if this is the right magnesium oil: Multipower Magnesium Liquid 20 Ampullen: Amazon.de: Sport & Freizeit

Im not sure about shipping costs to austria, so buying from amazon.at/de would be rather cheap for me.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  4. Ta-tsu-wa

Ta-tsu-wa Member

Pan

This product does not list the specific form of magnesium it uses. There are several forms but you only want magnesium choloride. Here is one from another Amazon.com site:

Amazon.com: Ancient Minerals Magnesium Bath Flakes: Health & Personal Care

Those are the magnesium flakes I mentioned before. You can mix your own magnesium oil using these flakes.

Here is the lotion from Normal Shealy:

Amazon.com: Dr. Shealy's Biogenics Magnesium Lotion (Pint): Health & Personal Care

You can't use just any old magnesium. Some is the wrong form. Some comes from contaminated sources of seawater. The cleanest I know of is from a sea near Japan for the liquid. Those flakes come from the Zechstein seabed located almost a mile under ground. It is about 250 million years old so the minerals it contains were laid down in those beds long before humans were around to pollute things. You need to be careful of the source of the magnesium you use. If it absorbs through the skin then any contaminants or pollutants the magnesium contains will be absorbed as well, so start with the cleanest possible source. That seabed in Zechstein has some of the most concentrated magnesium in the world, by the way. I believe they've tested it and found the flakes to be 47% pure magnesium. As far as I know that's the best anywhere. Seawater based magnesium oil is only about 35% magnesium by comparison.

5. Panthau

Panthau Member

Mhh thanx for those links, but amazon.com doesnt ship these products to austria. I didnt found any shop in europe that has this oil.

Polly said he has an adresse where i can get it? Also to austria? :)

6. Still Waters

Still Waters Member

I have been looking to see where I can access this in the UK. I would be interested for any information :)

7. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Pan and Harry - just bear with me for 24 hours and I'll find the link and post it - It's extremely important that you order the right product. There is a good company in the U.K. and the U.S.A. It's top of my list to-morrow for you :) :) :)

8. Still Waters

Still Waters Member

Thanks Polly!

9. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there Pan, Harry and anyone else interested. Here are two links for reputable companies in the U.K. and the U.S. as promised. Have a great day and I wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

Magnesium U.K. (Europe)

Magnesium U.S.

10. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Here are the following instructions from Ta-Tsu-Wa that my friend used. As I mentioned before, he has found almost immediate relief from strong feelings of anxiousness and panic attacks and is now really enjoying his meditation sessions. He has also been practicing the breathing exercises.

Instructions:-

"If you choose to make your own magnesium oil you might find it difficult to get exact information on the ratio of flakes to water so let me save you a lot of search time and suggest you use 1 tablespoon of the crystal-flakes in 3 oz. of purified water (about 100 ml. for you metric folks). In a small pecentage of people the mineral on their skin causes a little bit of itching or irritation. If you're one of those people then double the amount of water to 6 oz. and 1 tablespoon of crystal-flakes."

11. Panthau

Panthau Member

Great, thanx polly!!
    They also offer paypal, thats great!

Ill tell you guys in 2 weeks if it helped :)

12. Still Waters

Still Waters Member

I have put in my order.

Thanks Polly and Ta-tsu-wa for your recommendations:)

13. Bhavya

Bhavya Member

Quick Question

Ta-Tsu-Wa, if I used your suggested dilution with the flakes, how much of that solution would I use daily? I understand when you buy the liquid it comes in a spray bottle but I wouldn't have that if I ordered the flakes.

Many many thanks to you and Pollyanna. This looks like a real life-saver!
    And thanks to you Peaceful Warrior for your link.

Bhavya

14. Ta-tsu-wa

Ta-tsu-wa Member

You don't have to be extremely precise about it. Anywhere from a half to a full teaspoon twice daily ought to produce good results. You can put the liquid in your own spray bottle if you like. Something like an old hairspray bottle would work well. Probably 8 to 12 pumps of that would do, twice daily.

You will find your own level based on you body's need. If you do happen to apply too much what might find is that it has a bit of a laxative effect. Magnesium is used as a laxative (Milk of Magnesia) here in the US. Or you could find that you have a bit of a metallic taste on your tongue. If either of these happens just reduce the amount you use or skip a day and it will quickly disappear.

15. Still Waters

Still Waters Member

My flakes arrived this morning (Tuesday). As I only ordered on Sunday on line I am very impressed. I have just logged on to remind myself on how to prepare it. Thanks for everyones input :D

16. Panthau

Panthau Member

Hey Harry,

Please tell us if you feel any better with it :)

Ill get mine in 1-2 weeks, so im curios.

Pan

17. Still Waters

Still Waters Member

I certainly will Pan. I have been having anxiety attacks lately primarily as a result of losing both parents relatively close together. Over Christmas I had a very bad episode of flu followed by a vomiting bug. They were both going around here in the UK at the time, but I dont know anyone else who copped both!

My accupuncturist agrees with me that my immune system needs building up. Meditation, EFT, a bit of Sedona, accupuncture and spirulina are all helping enormously. I am hitting it from all sides and I am sure it will be a combination of approaches which will bring about my full recovery.

I thought I would give you the background. I tend to talk as little as possible about these things because whatever you dwell on will perpetuate.

Good luck!

My real name is Chris by the way!

18. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Changing levels

I finally think I'm ready for level 3. I stayed on 4 for 2 months. It just felt right to stay. As a matter of fact I wasn't even close to being ready after 30 days. I was still trying to hang onto trash hard enough to nearly break a sweat after 30 days on #4.
    An interesting phenomena has begun to take place during my meditation these days. I was hoping others could weigh in on it as well.

It used to be that the thoughts I was watching always involved the acceptance of things either done to me by someone else or things I'd done to others or just experiences involving other people. This has now shifted to thoughts and experiences I've had in the past that were self judgments or thoughts I had that I perceived in the past as unacceptable. It is like there is a whole other level of acceptance going on as I watch these thoughts pass through the mind into infinity!
    I hope I've explained this thoroughly enough for people to understand. They seem to be like thoughts and feelings that have never left their source or something and somehow it is necessary to accept these also.

Whoa gus! here come da' guys in da' white jackets. Look . . . they got a jacket for you too gus!!!:eek:
    Thanks,
    gus

19. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hehehe - if they're coming with a jacket for you Gus, don't worry they've already put me inside the van that's just around the corner :D The funny thing is - I've got two of them guys listening to LifeFlow and they've suddenly produced a humongous suitcase each and want to find a way to free themselves of their heavy burdens ;)

I told them if they do as you have done they'll end up as free as birds - oh crikey - they've jumped out of the van - they really want to catch you now :eek:

I think the harshest judgements we make are to ourselves and in forgiving and accepting ourselves we unlock the heavy chains that weigh us down and keep us from experiencing the vast being of peaceful bliss, love and joy that we really are.

I wish you continued peace, love and joy on your continuing journey :) :) :)

20. Panthau

Panthau Member

Got my magnesium flakes today, wow they´re real fast! (ordered on friday last week).

Gotta try it out when i got the time (im in a huurrrrryyyy) :))

Phil