1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Quick question

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by metalman, Jan 27, 2014.

1. metalman

metalman New Member

Hello everyone. I'm new here on the forum. I have the mp3 version of the 10 meditation tracks from LifeFlow. I got this thing for overall improvement of my healing and spiritual well-being, but I must confess... Anxiety was the real driving force...

I have panic disorder, and its totally robbing me off my life. Currently I am almost done with my first week of the program. If I stick with it all the way down to session 1, do you think I will see some life changing results?

2. semphris

semphris New Member

Speaking from my own personal experience I know that much of the damage anxiety and stress causes is internal. Especially to your immune system.

I've never used the LifeFlow products but what I can tell you is that allowing your body/mind time to process all this negative energy helps reduce or even eliminate the damage. This can help with emotional states, swelling, and in my wife's case it helps with Chrones flareups.

You simply have to stick with it. It also helps to remove yourself from stressful situations. Especially if you have a condition that makes you more of a risk. In this regard you and I have similar conditions

I don't know if this helps or not. I hope it does.

3. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Metalman and welcome to the community :)

Here is a link to a couple of great tips for anxiety and panic disorders:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/community/meditation-chatter-box/1306-help-please.html#post6345

And here's another link:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...nciples-meditation-entrainment.html#post12298

If you read through this thread carefully, you will find answers to your questions and so much more. Look forward to hearing how you progress and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)