1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Questions about meditation experiences...

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by jb2014, Apr 14, 2014.

1. jb2014

jb2014 New Member

Hello,

I'm just wondering if anyone would no why I see shadows of people standing around me and moving around while I meditate? I do practice "protection" during every meditation but I'm reading online that these are dark entities... is that true? I also see waves of purple and green during meditation. Today I did meditation at the beach for an hour and for the first time I saw a bright reddish pink color followed by purple and an orange/gold like color.

Also since I've started meditation about a month ago I am starting to see the "raining static" falling from the sky that is sometimes shimmery again as I did when I was younger. Today while at the beach I say this even stronger (maybe because of the blue sky) and I also saw a cloud all around of something that looked similar to the shapes and swirls one would see in a soap bubble. It reminded me of what dimension portholes look like in movies but it was all over. Has anyone every seen that?

I don't believe I have opened my third eye yet and I haven't been successful in meeting my guides yet but after reading about the "shadows" I'm nervous that I could be doing something wrong if they are in fact dangerous. I thought they were maybe my spirit guides and just not coming forward yet but it sounds like I was wrong? I also had something clearly tickle my ear yesterday during meditation too. Should I be concerned?

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator