1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Question to Michael

Discussion in 'Your Suggestions' started by NatalieW, Mar 14, 2008.

1. NatalieW

NatalieW New Member

Hi Michael, thank you for the discovery med course, i am a no beginner, but still enjoyed it greatly. One question regarding your info on increasing mental abilities (creativity and clarity mostly are the priorities for me in this area), on the page with a spinning dancer, I first see her spinning clockwise, and in couple of seconds she starts spinning anti-clockwise. What does it mean? I tried many times, the effect is always the same. Does everybody sees her this way?
    Funnily enough, I remember seeing the same test at the beginning of the year on some other spiritual site, and then I saw her spinning only clockwise. (?!)
    Would you be so kind to explain this phenomenon

Love and peace to you from Mallorca
    Natalie

2. ctutt

ctutt Member

She has always spun clockwise for me so far. :)

3. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there, if you see her spinning clockwise you are using the right side of your brain, if you see her spinning anti-clockwise you are using the left side of your brain. When you see her spinning alternately you are using whole brain synchronization like picasso and einstein did :) ;) :)

4. Scott_11:11

Scott_11:11 Member

I saw that graphic a few months ago and it spun both ways for me. I sat there for an hour or so watching it alternate. I started seeing how easily I could make it change on my own by using different thought patterns. If you're thinking of logical things such as math, then you're using the left brain and that would alter the direction of the dancer. It was interesting. I guess I had concluded that I was fairly successful at being whole brain in that instance, but I'd be interested in knowing exactly how whole brain I am.

5. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

I can't even FIND this dancer you speak of. . . This can't be a good sign :u

6. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Gus, if you go to the community and click on "Learn how you can benefit from project meditation" and then click on the report "Whole brain synchronization, you'll find the spinning lady there. By the way, I am so pleased you are enjoying and progressing with LifeFlow and I wish you an abundance of joy and happiness on your continuing journey of self discovery :) :) :)

7. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Yup, I bumped into it looking around yesterday.
    Gus

8. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

BTW, she only travel counter-clockwise for me. My 12 year old daughter is standing here telling me that this isn't so. She claims she goes both directions and can't figure out why I can't see it. Lucky for her.
    Gus

9. shesgg

shesgg Member

I've seen this before and I do see her spinning both ways. I'ts rather maddening. :)

GG

10. hmukai

hmukai Member

Hi, for those who keep seeing the dancer spinning clockwise, you can focus looking at the reflection of her foot and she should start spinning counter clockwise!. This is how I found it easy to switch between the two.
    I first kept seeing the two randomly like Natalie and realized that it is when I glanced at this spot that it changed it changed.

11. ctutt

ctutt Member

I've discovered if I watch her long enough she will start to periodically change direction. She still starts off spinning clockwise though. Yesterday as I watched her for several minutes, I suddenly realized she had changed direction, then she did it again! This is a strange phenomonon.

12. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Good for you ctutt
    Gus