1. MAINTENANCE

The Project Meditation Community Forum is temporarily in a Read-Only state due to maintenance and upgrades that are being applied. Although registration and the creation of new posts are currently not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

We will notify you as soon as our maintenance work is completed,

Have a great day,

Yours for HUGE success
    The Project Meditation Team

Question about mental activity during meditation experience

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by vjcantos1818, Aug 28, 2015.

1. vjcantos1818

vjcantos1818 Member

Hello everyone,

I've only started using LF 10 about a week ago though I have been meditating for quite some time and I used Holosync for a wee while (didn't manage to stick to it though). Anyway, I listen to it twice a day since I don't finish the second one while awake - I listen at night and fall asleep instantly. My question is, when I started listening, my mind was calm and relaxed. Now it's active and jumps from one thought to another, sometimes from one memory to another. Is that normal? Is that what people call upheaval or overwhelm? I find it strange as the memories that come are ones I have buried (not consciously but it happened) and haven't thought about in a really long time. How should I address this?

Thanks,

J

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

3. vjcantos1818

vjcantos1818 Member

Thanks Pollyanna, it's been going really well :)

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi J and apologies for late reply because I have been away on a little holiday. I'm so pleased that everything is going really well for you.

Look forward to hearing about your continued progress and wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)