1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Question about EnlightenQ

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Panthau, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Panthau

Panthau Member

I wonder how how long & how many people tried EnlightenQ before its launch. Working with the crown chakra, according to several sources, could lead to a premature opening, which can cause suffer. Im a bit unsure about that point.

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

What sources did you look up Pan?

A lot of information about Chakras has been diluted and corrupted by New Age and Western spiritual ideas. I'm not sure what "work" Michael is indicating to do with the Crown Chakra, but I doubt there would be much issue in it. As with any self healing work, opening up to universal energy or connecting spiritually, or just meditating, can bring up emotions and (re/sup)pressed things from the past that will need dealing with. That's part of the healing process to allow us to move forward.

Chakra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hugs

Giles

3. Panthau

Panthau Member

Ive been reading several times of premature kundalini and crown chakra problems,
    especially in the AYP system. Im not that much into chakras but there are
    some reports about such premature happenings that dont sound nice, and if i can id like to avoid such things. :)

4. chris063

chris063 Member

Hi Pan,

I agree that there is a lot of information out there about kundalini and chakra energies, and it is easy to get caught up into thinking that these energies are somehow working to their own agenda and could cause us harm. But these energies are all just another aspect of Ourselves... if we are one with all of creation, then how can they be anything else.

I haven't looked at the Chakra work in the course yet, but I think the important thing to remember is that YOU are in control of your own Being, and that includes you energy system, kundalini and chakra energies. I have been studying energy related to our bodies and chakra energy in particular on a healing course recently, and if you are at all concerned then my advice would be, if you feel a sensation you are not comfortable with, as with anything, stop what it is you are doing until you feel comfortable again. When you are ready, you can allow yourself to go a little further, experience a little more.

Wishing you much Peace,

Chris :):):)

5. Panthau

Panthau Member

Thats a good tip Chris, thanks. I can relate to what you´re saying, but thats the case with everything in life... still i´d like to avoid toothache, even if its just another aspect of myself :D

6. Itlandm

Itlandm Member

Not to be icky, but there is the occasional psychiatric patient that suddenly became that way after messing with these kind of things. I knew one. Admittedly it seems more likely that it was their own resistance that caused the problem, and I would also suspect that these people were predisposed for this kind of suffering. It is still best to exercise some caution when rebuilding the house of your mind while you live in it. I second the advice to not just press on if you are experimenting on your own with something that traditionally required you to live with an enlightened mentor. We modern humans may be mentally more sturdy than our pre-literate ancestors, but there are individual variations.

This is a general comment and not an evaluation of EnlightenQ, which I have no experience with.