1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Question about brain entrainment

Discussion in 'Your Suggestions' started by Eady, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Eady

Eady Member

Hey guys its me again I had a quick question I do some meditation before I fall asleep but the problem is that I have a MP3 player and I make playlists of these things like lifeflow.

If I fall asleep while doing this the MP3 player tends to go on to the next level (I'm on 9 right now)I tried putting it on repeat but it will still go through the list of stuff I have on it then play it over again; will this in anyway affect me throughout my day or my nervous system or brain I appreciate your thoughts

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Eady,

If your in a state of sleep then it should not really effect you apart from maybe disrupt your sleep.

There should be a way on your MP3 player to make it just play the one track and stop. That would be best. ;)

Hugs

Giles

3. Eady

Eady Member

Thanks GilesC and actually you are right I do tend to wake up every night to shut off the music it doesn't take me long to fall back to sleep but still it sucks to wake up in the first place when you don't want to and also I frequent to wake up after that to see what time it is of when I have to go to work even though I have my alarm set I'll look into it more to see what I can do to remedy this minor problem