1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Putting a hold on the next CD

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by cjt, Aug 27, 2008.

1. cjt

cjt Member

Hi I'm not sure if I'm putting this question in the right place but anyway, is it possible to put the next CD's on hold until I get a grasp on what I'm using? This might sound a bit funny being here to learn how to relax, get control of my life etc etc but finding the place & time to slow down for 30 - 40 mins a day running my own business 14hrs + a day, 2 kids under 4...I've just received CD 8 where I've just started on CD9. I am enjoying the CDs when I find the time and have gained a lot of benefits. Thanks CJT

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi CJT,
    you can stay with one level as long as you choose. With your busy life I'm sure you will benefit greatly. As Michael says in the free course, always remember to take the time out to sharpen your axe. I wish you happiness and joy on your journey of self discovery :) :) :)

3. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Transformation is a very personal endeavour. I work many hours as well. It is very hard to find the time to do this but it is very effective isn't it.

Blessings,
    Gus