1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Problems with meditation

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by superman1984, May 4, 2014.

1. superman1984

superman1984 New Member

Hello. I am from Sweden so you have to excuse me for my bad America English.
    I have a problem. I have meditated for about a year, 3 hours a day. And i have problems with my second Charka. I have so much sexual energy there. Is there anything i can do to stop it. Qigong or yoga maybe? Or should i stop meditating or meditating lesser? Please help me.

Best regards Christian

2. Kia Mahaki

Kia Mahaki Member

My personal solution

I had a similar problem for quite some time and something that i did to remedy it was i spent an entire month meditation on only the second chakra and working with the energy that was there. On top of this i would make an energy construct from psyballs and program them to redirect that energy to my tanteins for additional energy for whatever else i needed (other constructs, psychic work, playing with chi) and once both of my tantiens were full i would ground the rest of the energy. It took a while to master it but i also wasnt meditating for nearly as long as you do so i think you may be a bit faster than i was.

3. MeditationBuff816

MeditationBuff816 Member

My first meditation experience was not actually full relaxation but I was restless and demotivated. Perhaps it's a phase towards a deeper level?

4. Panthau

Panthau Member

Its actually quite easy... energy goes where your focus lies. Just move your focus where you want it and not where you dont want it.

If feelings arise (and as long as you cant keep your focus 100% on "what" you want, they will), no matter which nature, disconnect from them. That means, let them freely take your body over, but dont identify with them. You are not your sexual feelings, for example.

All this though, is also a matter of training and will. But it gets easier with time, like everything.