1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

pressure in the front head & nose while using lifeflow?

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by mariasylvia, Oct 3, 2009.

1. mariasylvia

mariasylvia Member

Hello! very new in the forum ;)
    Was wondering if it was normal to feel a pressure in your head (more specifically in the front of your head and towards the space in between the eyebrows) when using LifeFlow. Also do you feel this pressure then satying afterwards?
    thanks for your help!

maria

2. dolono1

dolono1 Member

Hi Marie,
    Like you i have just started using Lifeflow and it has been 3 weeks now, i have to say it is relaxing me and i do look forward to taking the time out in my day to recharge,
    To answer you concerns, i may be totally off here but when i started using a mantra like it says in the project meditation, i choose ah rum mantra, breathing in on ah and out on rum,,it did build a slight pressure in the area's you described so i relaxed the focus on my breathing and it helped..

Hope this helps, but as i said i'm new to all this so i could be totally off here but you have some good experienced people here so i'm sure you'll find the answers.

:p
    Paul

3. Eady

Eady Member

Sounds like your third eye is developing

4. Cuddles

Cuddles Member

Hi,
    I'm also new to the forum and this.:)

I've noticed that my head starts rotating slowely, and goes over to some kinda nodding. It feels good though, I feel I am smiling when it happens. The times this accured the bell rang and I got out of it. A part of me wants to go on further, explore what this is an other part is a bit "scared". :eek:

Anyone have any explanation to what this could be?
    :confused:

5. USAgent36

USAgent36 Member

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what is happening. Nothing to be freaked about. I can only speak from my experience but the more I've worked on that "feeling" the quicker I am able to achieve it when meditating.