1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Power of Positive Thinking

Discussion in 'The Law Of Attraction' started by pita2389, Apr 9, 2010.

1. pita2389

pita2389 Member

Hello Everyone:

Norman Vincent Peale wrote the classic and best-selling book "The Power of Positive Thinking" back in 1952. I have read it numerous times and everytime it gives me such inspiration.

He has written many books. If you are interested in and believe the Law of Attraction, I do believe you will find his books enlightening.

Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are.
    - Norman Vincent Peale -

I hope everyone one reading this has a joy-filled day!

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

I totally agree with you Pita and thankyou .... one of my favourite books of Norman Vincent Peale is "Joy and Enthusiasm"

wishing you much peace and joy :) :) :)

3. era1213

era1213 Guest

Hi there!

I totally agree with you. Law of attraction is the ultimate law of the Universe, mines favorite is Brad Yates. One of the crucial aspects that Brad teaches is that what you’re feeling is a direct connection to what you’re attracting. So for example, if you feel negative or doubtful towards money, you’ll attract more poverty. This is also taught by many other teachers of the law of attraction such as Abraham-Hicks, Bob Proctor and Carol Look to name a few.

4. Debo

Debo Member

I have never heard of this author but look forward to reading some of his work in the future, thanks so much.

Debo