1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Please help - not getting any response!

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by livelovelaugh, Aug 27, 2008.

1. livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh Member

Hi! I am a having a few problems and need some help....I have been listening and meditating to the Lifeflow download and felt a real peace for the first couple of sessions. Since then, there has been no reaction at all apart from time to time falling asleep. I have tried to email for a response from support and that has got no response which is also concerning! Could anyone please help both with my concern about the meditation not working and also with regards to future support...Thank-you!

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there, be assured this is all normal. You've already proved that you are meditating because you felt a real peace for the first couple of sessions. Your meditation sessions will vary. Many people fall asleep in the beginning, your body obviously needs to. Meditation is progressive and even when you think nothing much is happening, it actually is. It's very important not to try to find the real peace you experienced, just meditate with no expectations. You will definately receive a reply from support - many people are amazed at how fast their questions are answered. I will email on your behalf and see if your email has gone astray or if there is a technical hitch. You will also receive ongoing support from Michael. So many are enjoying amazing benefits here and I wish you happines and joy on your journey of self discovery :) :) :)

3. Bhavya

Bhavya Member

I have had times when I tended to fall asleep during meditation. When I know it's because I need rest, I just allow myself to sleep and give thanks for the healing. When I feel that I'm resisting, I meditate for awhile with my eyes half open, gaze downwards. Or I gaze at a candle or a flower. When the drowsiness passes I close my eyes and try again.

It's also good, as Pollyanna said, to not have expectations about achieving something during a meditation sitting. If we accept whatever comes, it's remarkable at how much better things can be. You can surprise yourself at just how easy it is once you let go and just be with the experience.

Wishing you peace and real happiness
    Bhavya:):):)