1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

please help me

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Jonimarie, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Jonimarie

Jonimarie Member

I am new and am trying to work with thte cds but i have not recieved any emails but i have registered? what do I do? I really want to learn meditation for health reasons.

2. airportlounge

airportlounge Member

What email client are you using if any? Did you double check in the user control panel if you entered the proper email address? If its the Lifeflow 10 your looking for, you're on the right site. Go down to where it says unlock the Lifeflow products in the thread selection screen. Other than the introductory confirmation email, theres not much else to worry about. Also, welcome to the Project Meditation Community!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2007