1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Personal growth and lifeflow

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by newyorker, Aug 20, 2008.

1. newyorker

newyorker Member

I drive a lot in my profession and my car is like a university. I have listened to heaps of personal growth material for years. Been meditating with lifeflow for a few months now and I am bowled over with the difference it has made in many areas in my life. In my opinion the personal growth stuff I listen to marries extremely well with lifeflow. :cool:

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Newyorker, that's music to my ears :) :) :) The more I listen and learn, the more I realize how much more there is to learn and be excited about. You are so right about it working well with LifeFlow.

My youngest daughter was only thanking me yesterday for teaching her some invaluable success principles which I like yourself learned many years ago.

One of my goals many years ago was to work for myself and get rid of my alarm clock. Today I choose to set my C.D. alarm so I wake up listening to successful principles and self help C.D.'s It's a great way to start the day :) :) :) I wish you happiness, joy and an abundance of good listening :) :) :)

3. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

I gotta tell you,3 weeks after my introduction to LifeFlow10 I find myself wondering why my face hurts, I realize it is because I have a continuous smile on my mug. If I get to feeling much better; I'm apt to have a run-away! YEE HAAA:)

Gus

Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
  4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Way To Go Gus!!!!! :) So Happy For You :) :) :)

5. beth

beth Member

Please can u recommend some c.d.s

We had a fantastic peace party and I cannot believe my luck :D a friend of a friend who came has given me a job and a car :eek:. I am going to be driving a lot and want to listen to some personal growth c.d.s Please can you recommend some good ones.

6. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Beth,
    I have listened to stuff by Eckhart Tolle. Very good explanation of what is happening all around us. Deepak Chopra has many audio books out too. I find his books interesting to listen too also. There are others as well.

~ SOUNDS TRUE: Wisdom for the Inner Life ~ go to this website and there is a wealth of audio to choose from. You can order on line or get ideas and go to your local book store and see if they have something you are interested in.
    gus

7. Bhavya

Bhavya Member

Hi Beth
    Apart from the great suggestions already listed, I recommend Byron Katie's Work. She wrote Loving What Is: Four questions that can change your life and I Need Your Love - Is That True? : How to Stop Seeking Love, Approval, and Appreciation and Start Finding Them Instead as well as other books that I haven't read. Some of them are audiobooks. You can check out some of the clips on her website.
    The Official Site for The Work of Byron Katie

She had a spontaneous enlightenment experience like Eckhart Tolle and now gives workshops worldwide as well as doing volunteer work in prisons. A lot of people I know (including me) found doing her "Work" changed their life and relationships around. She's less abstract than Tolle and has a really simple method for helping us question our assumptions about people and situations.

Bhavya

8. Bhavya

Bhavya Member

9. beth

beth Member

Thanx a lot Gus and Bhavya :D sorry i havent answered sooner i've been rushed off my feet though it's going really good, love and best wishes beth x x

10. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there Beth, if you're still looking - "Psychology of Achievement" by Brian Tracy is worth it's weight in gold for all areas of your life. Peace and joy :) :) :)