1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

perfect convo?

Discussion in 'The Law Of Attraction' started by JonRymer, Oct 28, 2011.

1. JonRymer

JonRymer New Member

Has anyone had success attracting to perfect conversation? I want to talk to this girl but its weird every time I’m around her my mind goes blank. It only happens around her, any other girl I talk to I have a great rapport with. Anyone help?? thx

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Jon and welcome to the community :)

Sounds like you want to make a good impression and the best advice I know is to just be yourself ;)

You could try taking a couple of slow deep breaths in and out before you begin talking to her. Maybe visualise having a nice relaxed conversation with her.

You could also download the free meditation course and the LifeFlow demo to help you feel relaxed and more confidant in her company.

Hope this helps and I wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

3. chris-da-fur

chris-da-fur Member

This. Picture the conversation in your mind first and it will naturally flow when your actually in front of her. Plus you should ask yourself what kind of status your giving her. Why is she any different than any other girl? Because you want to go out with her? you think she's on some higher level, is special, etc? food for thought!

4. AlanaLove

AlanaLove New Member

Hi Jon,

I was attracted to this post because of the title 'perfect convo'. It seemed interesting to me the idea of a perfect conversation and what it would look like. How would you visualise your perfect conversation with this girl? What sorts of things would she say and what you would say? It might help to really get into the 'now' and look at her body language.

Alana