1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Peeling the Egg Meditation??

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Sweet_Iza, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Sweet_Iza

Sweet_Iza Member

Anybody here knows this dude and his Binaural Beats Meditation?

What do you guys think about this?

Have just signed up waiting for the Egg Peeling Video... LOL

Brainwave Meditation And Movements

2. seatrend8899

seatrend8899 Member

Hi Sweet lxz,
    Thanks for the link. I watched the video and decided to not register my email for the opportunity to find out the "secret" he is referring to. The benefits of brainwave entrainment guided meditation are known. The rewards of such practice only comes if one focuses on one method at a time and gives that method it's due respect and focus over the "very long haul". I'm in "long haul mode" and my vehicle of choice is LifeFlow. :) :)

shine on

jim

3. Sweet_Iza

Sweet_Iza Member

thanks jim i'm not yet in the long haul mode,

yes focussing on one thing is probably the right way to go...
    maybe I will choose this binaural beat thing :), seems very promissing those brainwaves (checked it out last night)..

4. seatrend8899

seatrend8899 Member

Hi Sweet lxz,
    I must admit that the speaker does a very good job of selling the impulse to want to investigate further. My thoughts are the product he is selling is based on brainwave entrainment which is the basis of LifeFlow guided meditation. LF10 set the stage for myself to give the LifeFlow program a reasonable effort as opposed to applying effort yet at the same time searching for a different vehicle.

Hope it works out for you. :)

shine on

jim