1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

paypal up and going?

Discussion in 'Your Suggestions' started by Foojoy, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Foojoy

Foojoy Member

Does anyone know when the Paypal / credit card option will be up and going? I just keep getting the "coming soon" message. I am also curious if when it is up and going if we are required to listen / purchase all of the life flow cd's in correct order? I know it is strongly suggested that we do so and for good reason...(I have already experienced some mild emotional upheaval with life flow 10) but if we had listened say up to #7 and felt we could handle jumping to #5, would that be allowed / o.k.? Sorry if this is the wrong page for this post. My best to you all. Love it up folks!

-Foojoy

2. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

Paypal

Hi Foojoy,

Paypal is working now!

It's your choice if you want to download different levels first. The program has been designed to be listened to from 10 to 1 so it does not bring up too much for you to handle all at once. Also, you will find unique benefits arising at each level of the program.

Did you get chance to read my reports? This will explain why I believe it's important for you to go through the program from LifeFlow 10 > LifeFlow 1.

Michael :)

3. Foojoy

Foojoy Member

Michael,

In response to your message : I have read "my reports" and I understand and agree with whats being said. Let me give you a little more in depth detail about why I feel compelled to "skip" ahead a little. I suffer from what's known as sleep apnea. Are you familiar with this? Essentialy it means that while i'm sleeping I'm constantly having "mini" awakenings, hundreds of times during the night, due to reduced airflow going into my body. The short of it is that I don't get enough oxygen to my brain and never reach deep restful sleep. I began to do some research and read that through meditation, a person could reach a state of "restful awareness". Eventually I stumbled upon the project meditation page and from there to this community. I know from my own research that it is the theta/delta stage that rejuvenating rest occurs during sleep. Of course sleep and meditation are completely diferent things, but Ive been thinking that possibly their could be parralels as well with regards to rejuvenating rest. So far with lifelow 10 I have had an amazing turnaround with how rested I feel. My brain feels...."fresh". If I can get to the theta/delta level perhaps I can have a complete turnaround? LOL....so much for a short story! Please let me know what you think Michael (and everyone). All my best and love to you all.

-Foojoy

4. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

Sleep

Hi Foojoy,

It's good to hear you're already seeing benefits by using LifeFlow 10.

I don't know enough about Sleep Apnea to answer your question in detail but I mentioned your situation to someone who knows quite a lot about sleep and entrainment and this is what he said:

LifeFlow 1, as much it might prove useful for sleep. The thing to keep in mind is that we don't just sleep in Delta. Every 60 to 90 minutes we
    go through a complete sleep cycle beginning at Alpha, progressing down through Theta and ending up at Delta. Delta is obviously where our deepest sleep is achieved.

So for example, let's say your personal sleep cycle is a 90 minute cycle (it varies between 60 to 90 minutes from person to person and is somewhat individualized.)

You begin at Alpha and remain in that range for perhaps 15 minutes.

Then you slip down into Theta and remain there for another 15 minutes.

Then you slip down into Delta, where you remain for a full 30 minutes.

Then your cycle swings back up and you rise from Delta back to Theta and remain there for 15 minutes, and to there you rise to Alpha and remain for an additional 15 minutes, bringing your entire cycle to 90 minutes.

Then the cycle begins all over again.

These times are not exact, but I give them to you just so you have a feel for how the cycle works. As your second sleep cycle begins it mirrors the first except that you remain for a slightly longer time in Alpha and Theta, and rather than having a full 30 minutes in Delta you get perhaps only 20 or 25 minutes. Again, this varies from individual to individual.

Each subsequent cycle gives you less and less time down in Delta until at the end of a full night's sleep you spend hardly any time at all in the Delta phase.

So using LifeFlow 1 track would be good for sleep, but it is not a cure-all for someone having sleep issues because it completely ignores the Alpha and Theta states that the brain is going to insist on going through, entrainment track or not.

I hope this helps FooJoy.

Michael :)

5. Matti

Matti Member

Is there going to be other ways to buy lifeflow, because my Visa electron doesent work in paypal?:confused:

6. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

Visa

Hey Matti,

We're working on alternatives to paypal at the moment and should have this up and running very soon for you.

I will email you once this feature is in place. Michael :)

7. Matti

Matti Member

Thaks for the info Michael:)!

8. robchoc

robchoc Member

I can only afford the download version.
    How can I pay with paypal?

I'm from the UK if that makes a difference.

Rob

[Edit]
    Never mind, I payed with credit card.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2008