1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Pain Free Labour

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by ThebetteritGets, Jul 11, 2011.

1. ThebetteritGets

ThebetteritGets Member

Or you might call it labor? Not sure, not to matter - its still a necessary and very much feared aspect of all things child bearing. I myself had 3 atrocious labours, before I discovered meditation.
    Baby number four (Archer Sands) came along and this time I meditated. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!! 70% of the usual pain - GONE.
    I'm not even close to kidding. I enjoyed this labour so very very much. Listen to my son coming through, and even received a vision, which i'm still not quite clear on? But so encouraging and inspiring.
    If you are approaching labour, or terrified of it - MEDITATE - the empowerment you feel after, not to mention the bond, with your entire family and new arrival is so beautiful.
    A wonderous experience, for both me and Daddy.

2. meryem

meryem Member

That's a exciting experience shared by you for other future mothers to be. Meditation has the inherent property of normalizing hormonal balance that can help a lot pregnant ladies especially for they go through a lot turbulent periods of pregnancy during which their behavior tend to get effected by hormonal imbalance.