1. MAINTENANCE

The Project Meditation Community Forum is temporarily in a Read-Only state due to maintenance and upgrades that are being applied. Although registration and the creation of new posts are currently not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

We will notify you as soon as our maintenance work is completed,

Have a great day,

Yours for HUGE success
    The Project Meditation Team

Overwhelming, how do you deal with it?

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by hayabusa, May 15, 2015.

1. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Hayabusa,

here's a description from Amazon of a great book I have recommended to many for decades...

"How to stop worrying and start living" Dale Carnegie

Worry affects everyone and descends with ease upon work, money, family life and relationships. This book offers practical strategies for breaking out of this destructive habit, before it breaks you.

Dale Carnegie shows how worry has been conquered by thousands, some famous, but most just ordinary people, and offers practical suggestions for leading a more positive and enjoyable life. Worry-free tips include:

- Fundamental facts you should know about worry

- A magic formula for solving worry situations

- How to eliminate fifty per cent of your business worries

- Seven ways to cultivate a mental attitude that will bring you peace and happiness

- How to keep from worrying about criticism

- Six ways to prevent fatigue and worry

- Personal tips from those who have conquered worry

Try his methods today and this book could change the way of your future.

I think this book is in the public domain now and you can get a pdf version for free if you prefer. I will add a couple more over the next week but I don't want to overload you at the moment. Also, did you receive today's "Good Life" and did you find it helpful? I hope this helps and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

2. hayabusa

hayabusa Member

Thank you!

3. hayabusa

hayabusa Member

Update: In the last two months I've been meditating using level 5, the emotions that are surfacing are all manageable and I can deal with them. Little to no overwhealm, improved wellbeing, larger perspective on everyday experiences and improved ability to deal with negative emotions like anger, shame, guilt, emotions that mostly used to ignore.
    This well being allows me to connect better with other people, work more efficient and creative and enjoy life more.

I'll try to write regularly about the effects that LF have on my life, for me to track my journey and for others that interested about LF. Now I use it for almost 1 year and is amazing, almost magic.

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Hayabusa,

so happy for you and look forward to hearing about your continued progress.
    I wish you an abundance of peace and joy on your amazing journey of self discovery :) :) :)

5. hayabusa

hayabusa Member

Still meditating at level 5 and listening to Optimal Learning during work. In the last month I usually meditated in the evening, but I like more to meditate in the morning, because in the evening is harder for me to stay awake. I will continue using this level for a while.
    The physical aspects that are improved, I feel my body more relaxed and it helps me in sports also. My energy is increased and I can focus for a longer period, also I am more aware of my body and I can take breaks so I don't end feeling drained.

Other than that I can express my self more freely and this helps my relationships, I still have a long road to go on this but I like the direction. Also an increased sense of freedom and I feel like I am having more options in the everyday life.

My journey is not just positive and happy emotions, almost daily I am dealing with negative emotions and bad memories from the past, but if I stay with them after a while they vanish and I feel energized and more confident that I can deal with them.

I hope everybody is doing well, I wish you to be strong and enjoy the ride, have a good day! ;)

A cup of coffee also helps :D