1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Osiyo, or "hello" from Alaska

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Ta-tsu-wa, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Ta-tsu-wa

Ta-tsu-wa Member

I am of Cherokee or "Tsalagi" descent, as it is more properly called. My father came from the reservation in Oklahoma. I currently reside in Alaska. I have a long standing interest in meditation both for health and well-being reasons and for spiritual growth.

I've enhanced my meditative practice with entrainment products from a number of sources including the CenterPointe Institute, the Monroe Institute, Kelly Howell, Dr. Jeffrey Thompson and several others. I've even dabbled in creating some of my own. My experience has been that they improve the quality of meditation. I've read some comments from people about these LifeFlow entrainment programs and so far they sound wonderful, though I'll wait to offer an opinion until after I've given them a good test drive. I'm excited to get started!

Looking forward to hearing more about the success of others and sharing my own (hopefully) success stories.

2. Edwin

Edwin Member

Pleased to meet you Ta-Tsu-Wa ( nice name, does it have a meaning ? )

I see from your Karma credits you haven't gotten to downloading your cd's yet ?
    I suggest you try at least meditation CD 10, you will be amazed I think.

hope to hear from you soon !