1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Opening the 3rd eye / awakening the pineal gland

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by Panthau, May 3, 2010.

1. Panthau

Panthau Member

2. Panthau

Panthau Member

3. sliccy

sliccy Member

This happened to me by "accident" a few years back. I woke up during one night just for a second, as I was about to drift back to sleep something gripped me. First it started with a beep sound in both my earth that got louder, and louder, then I didn't hear anything. At this point I am freaking out, and this sense of like energy running through my body starting at the crown of my head going all the way down to my feet. When my eyes are shut I normally see black, when this had happened everything turned white.

I can't really begin to explain how that force felt that went through my body. I could feel it for the next few days.

I'm not sure that it really did anything for me on a physical level, but it's a really cool story to tell. I've heard other like it, which is really nice because that way I don't think I'm the only one that's going insane.

-Andy

4. Panthau

Panthau Member

You´re definitly not alone with that, i had a similar experience where i woke up and felt like someone was charging me with 100.000 volt, and then suddenly i heard such a loud CRACK that i thought my head exploded LOL

Whatever it was, it left no visible marks for me.

5. sliccy

sliccy Member

The weird thing is that this seems to be happening to me over and over. But it was never as strong to the degree when it happened the first few times. Perhaps my body has gotten used to it? Idk.

Now I can just focus on the middle part of my forehead and I will feel my Third Eye right away.

6. Panthau

Panthau Member

Someone just told me that forcing the 3rd eye to open, may not only bring advantages with it. But on the other hand... is it even possible to "force" it?

7. sliccy

sliccy Member

Idk, I didn't force mine...it game "naturally" to me. Like I said though, for me personally I didn't notice any physical changes. I didn't gain Superman vision where I can see through walls, it's just really cool knowing that there is something beyond the physical. Not something that you simply read, but you have proof for yourself. And all skeptics can rationalize all they want, but you know it's true for you. It requires no evidence you simply know it for yourself :)

8. DAlamin07

DAlamin07 Member

I started my first session this morning at 11:30 am

That's what happened to you guys after you finished the 3 day pineal gland opening or?

9. Panthau

Panthau Member

I just tried it 2 days in a row, so i cant tell, sorry. But i definitly felt something at the area of the third eye.

10. DAlamin07

DAlamin07 Member

Crazy things are starting to happen all of a sudden. Had some headaches yesterday. Today, I felt for a few minutes, a strong noticeable pressure at my 3rd eye.

I was looking at my phone about an hour ago and as my head was down, I saw this quick flash of something. You know how you use your minds eye to remind yourself of a picture but in your mind you don't exactly see that picture as if it was in front of you. Well I saw something and it made this quick flick noise as it flashed into my eyes view. Its kind of hard for me to explain it but it was just crazy. I think it doesn't show results instanly but in probably a week or so.

11. Byos

Byos Member

Hello! I happened to stumble in on this thread while searching for how to open the third eye...I am also doing the 3day method as to the link above. The thing is, I really am interested, and I am in my 4th night of meditation...I know that I should be patient that other people might have difficulty with it. But I just want to clarify a couple of things, and I thought that someone here might help me...

Before my decision to open my third eye, a friend of mine, while we were on the topic of energies, told me that I think too much.
    And now I don't know if I am doing my meditation right and the mantra, I've found Om (Aum) and Thoh but I don't know if I'm pronouncing it right.
    As I have said I am on my 4th night of meditation, just finished actually...
    I don't know if I really am feeling it or I want to feel it, But I do feel a faint presence of what I believe is the Third Eye on my forehead.
    I do hope that I am on the right track.
    Thank you for your time.

12. Vegas

Vegas Member

HOLY MOTHER OF GOOD.IT DOES WORK.I WAS SO F'ING SCEPTING ABOUT THAT...BUT,IT'S INCREDIBLE.I was extremely scared when i felt the electric energy going through my body,but i'm ok now,and i'm just...WOW.Except i don't feel anything now.Anyway,1st time right?Oh,should i use both 1/day?Or pick one?

13. Panthau

Panthau Member

This thread was more for information purposes, as this is rather a meditation community, then a mystic one. I´d guess that you guys get more information if you ask google, but i could be wrong though. Maybe someone here has the knowledge and will to share it :)

Besides that, i dont recommend playing around with things like that, without proper guidance or experience. But thats just my point of view.

Atb,
    Pan

14. Teckniec

Teckniec Member

Just some helpful information. Sodium Fluoride Calcifies your pineal gland over time and it is in a lot of stuff. They use in toothpaste, some medications, and depending where you live its in your water. Actually any health so called benefits from fluoride can be argued but I wont go into that. The FDA doesn't require it to be listed in food so if you eat a lot of processed foods it might be in there too. Calcium Fluoride occurs naturally in well water and is not near as toxic. If your worried about all the fluoride you've had don't worry it will leave your body over time or you can detox.
    How to Detox Fluorides from Your Body

15. Panthau

Panthau Member

Thanks for the link!

16. Aurigo

Aurigo New Member

What is the feeling you get, when you felt your third eye? Cause i have been feeling different things as i learn more about it, and i am unsure if they are the result of the opening of the third eye.

17. Panthau

Panthau Member

Its a tingling and/or burning sensation at the position slightly above and between the eyes.

Im sure you´ll know it, if your third eye has opened :)

Atb,
    Pan