1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Oops I'm clueless

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by twinkletoes, Mar 8, 2008.

1. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

Hi, I downloaded and opened and managed to print off the instruction document and as i was listening to the first cd I clicked to save and it has saved to i tunes but I can't locate the rest of the cd's. I am not very clued in when it comes to things like this and I was hoping to transfer all onto my mp3 so that I can find a quiet place as sat in front of the computer in a busy house is no good. How do I relocate the missing cd's as I was so looking forward to beginning my meditation. any advise greatefully received, thanks Gilli x:confused::confused::confused:

2. scf0x

scf0x Member

Hi Gilli
    If you do a search on your pc for mp3 files this should show you where you saved them to.

Click start
    up to search
    across to files or folders
    click all files and folders
    type into the top box *.mp3
    then look at the results

Hope this helps
    Shaun:rolleyes:

3. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

Hi Shaun thanks for your reply. I didn't get to the saving them stage apart from the first cd as I listened to it. I had opened the downloaded files but not saved. I am kind of lost as to what to do next as I was so looking forward to learning how to relax and meditate :confused::confused::confused:

4. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

:) Hi again Shaun, I decided to download again and this time click save instead of open. I now have the complete set of discover meditation on my music and I've also managed to transfer onto my mp3. I really appreciated your reply though. Gilli;););)

5. scf0x

scf0x Member

Hi Gilli
    Glad to hear that you got the download sorted, now enjoy :D

Shaun

6. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

Thanks

Thanks shaun, I will, I've even found a mantra that is easy to manage. Gilli:):):)