1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Old Friends

Discussion in 'The Law Of Attraction' started by Boris Badenov, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Boris Badenov

Boris Badenov Member

Hello everyone!
    I started listening to LifeFlow 7 a few weeks ago. Last Saturday I ran into two old acquaintances that I haven't seen in 15 years. But I encountered each of them separately in two different places an hour apart. Then three days later I ran into a third old friend that I haven't seen in roughly 15 years. :eek:
    I'm bringing this up because I've read that certain LifeFlow tracks dig up old issues in your life. And I've certainly had issues with these 3 people explaining why I haven't seen them in 15 years. Suppressed stuff coming to the surface on the physical plane.
    Has anyone else experienced a similar thing?

2. AlanaLove

AlanaLove New Member

Hi Boris,

I'm new to the board and haven't tried LifeFlow yet. I have, however, experienced the phenomenon that you have mentioned through my own ways of 'clearing'. A little bit freaky to say the least... I've also experienced it where there's some kind of resolution in my dreams to a problem from the past and then in real life I'll encounter the problem or person and sometimes I'll solve it and sometimes I won't. How did your encounters go?

Alana