1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Not a problem, but a billing question

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by Papp, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Papp

Papp Member

I just downloaded Track #1, awakening and nirvana (yay me!) and was wondering, since I am at the end of the products, will the billing end automatically - or is there something I need to do to make sure it stops?

Thank you in advance.

p.s. level 1 isn't the end for me, I can't wait to go around and do it all again - it's been a very welcome addition to my practice. :)

2. seatrend8899

seatrend8899 Member

Hey Papp congrats for doing the 9 levels!

I really like your attitude that "Hey, I've got a whole LF series to still revisit and enjoy"! Good stuff! Though you still have lots to explore with level 1 and the 2 bonus gamma tracks.........

P.S. Still on LF6..........sweet and deep soundscape.......:D

shine on :) :)

jim

3. GilesC

GilesC Member

I'm sure the admin team will give you a definitive answer, but I wouldn't have thought they would keep billing you if there's no more downloads to get.

I'm sure they would have had plenty of complaints by now if they'd tried that. ;)

4. Hana

Hana Member

Hi Papp,

Hana here from project-meditation support.

Hope you have enjoyed the LifeFlow series so far, enjoy LifeFlow 1 and the gamma tracks. With regards to your question about the automatic billing I assure you, you will incur no further costs.

Hope this helps

Kindest regards and have a great day!
    Hana