1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Nirmala

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by Imed, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Imed

Imed Member

Here is a link to some videos by Nirmala that I really enjoyed:
    Watch Videos of Satsang with Nirmala

You can browse around his site and see if there is anything of interest to you. For some reason, I have really been enjoying his teachings lately. Another great video you might want to check out on his site is called 'Love is for Giving'.

I came across his site by another site called When I Awoke
    You might enjoy that site as well as it has links to a couple other spiritual teachers' sites.

Have fun exploring :D

Love,
    Eric

2. Bhavya

Bhavya Member

Thanks Eric. I just checked out Nirmala's site and really liked the Love is for Giving talk. I think there's a conspiracy afoot to get us all enlightened. It's coming from all sides and it's fabulous!

I've heard of emptiness for years being an old vipassana meditator, but never could relate until the past few years and I'm astonished to find that it totally opens my heart! Who would have thunk it? :p

3. Imed

Imed Member

Yeah, I felt like I really got something out of the Love is for Giving videos as well. That's why I wanted to share it with all of my friends on this forum, aka you and everyone else.

4. Edwin

Edwin Member

No, seriously !

I think there is !

5. chris063

chris063 Member

Wow....thanks Eric. I've just watched the 'Love is for giving' videos. Space, attention, acceptance... I was doing this while listening, it is amazing. Almost brought me to tears :)

If there is a conspiracy for enlightenment I think we are all part of it :D

Last edited: Dec 23, 2008