1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Night music.

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by mi&p, Oct 23, 2008.

1. mi&p

mi&p Member

I'm 3 weeks into LF10, and having the usual mixture of symptoms (e.g. Road-To-Damascus type 'realisations', some headaches, occasional periods of wearyness, etc etc), all of which I accept as part of the process and I am grateful for all.
    I've experienced early-morning-waking for many years having had maybe 4/5 hours sleep and debilitating tiredness during the day, and my question is;
    is it a good idea to be listening to my LF10 cd while I'm lying in bed awake and maybe drifting back to sleep? I have been doing this and finding it relaxing and helpful, but should I keep the sounds solely for meditation? Are any of the cd's better for this middle of the night listening than the no10?
    Many thanks,
    Mi.

2. Edwin

Edwin Member

When I just started with LifeFlow, I wanted to cure my insomnia.

I meditated in bed, listening to LifeFlow and went sound asleep every single time.
    I slept perfectly and cured my insomnia :D

So, from personal experience: GO FOR IT :)

All I would like to advice you is, don't put it on repeat, your sleep can go deeper than LF 10's frequency, so if you would listen to LF 10 all the time while still asleep, your sleep would be less benificiary.

3. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Do it!!

I never go to bed without it . . .NEVER.

gus