1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Newbie:)

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by JennaJoy, Jan 30, 2008.

1. JennaJoy

JennaJoy Member

Hi Michael:) I am not only brand new to the site but to the very idea of meditation! I just started a health kick a few weeks ago and it just occurred to me tonight that I don't just want my body healthy but my mind and soul as well. I just downloaded and tried the first 2 Discover CD tracks and really loved it! I am so new to all of this so I unfortunately did a lot of the "I'm probably not doing this right" thinking during it, but even so I do think I got to the nothingness stage because there were times I just couldn’t remember what I had been just thinking about so I am assuming it was a lot of nothing? Either way I am so excited to continue this and just wanted to thank you and introduce myself as your new eager and excited student:)
    -JennaJoy