1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

newbie question

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by [email protected], Aug 28, 2013.

1. Mar@Noho

[email protected] Member

This is probably a stupid question--
    There is a pdf called Nirvana and Awaken the Gama tracks that talks about using audio 40 Hz. Is that a separate cd from 1-10 or is it already part of the program? Note, I just received #10 yesterday, so I know very little about all of this and am just trying to find my way.

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Yes, the Nirvana and Awaken are two seperate tracks that are provided when you get to Lifeflow 1 (if you're getting the downloads - or they come with the CD's if you purchase physical media).

Once you get down to Lifeflow 1 you'll be able to download these extra two tracks and use them. The reason they're not provided before this is that they are ideally suitable to use once you've entrained with all the other levels.

Hugs

Giles