1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

New user looking for help on my journey

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by ysesdan, Jan 22, 2014.

1. ysesdan

ysesdan Member

Hello my name is Danny Glass, im 26 years of age and have currently been on a spiritual journey for around the last four years of which started from having my first LSD experience and from that day forward my mind changed completely.. i become aware of my actions, my life, the world, i just become fully aware and my that day forward my life has just kept going through different changes of which it has been a great journey but i have also had a lot of troubles along the way because i wasn't channeling my energy in the right ways because i havent known about doing this sort of thing... The last year i have gone through massive life changes such as stopped smoking cigarettes and cannabis, stopped taking psychedelics, done a 15 juice fast and 5 day juice fast, done a liver/gall flush, being drinking 4 litres of distilled water a day which detoxifies your whole body, become vegan and around 90% raw vegan, doing dailie yoga 1-2 times a day for around 20 minutes, self enema's weekly for the whole of this year, using theta healing almost dailie, had a lot of spiritual healing sessions last year.. And my physical body is in perfect health now from all of this but my mind still needs to be worked on which imo i have been working on the physical body a lot but ive pushed the spiritual and mental side of things to one side in comparison... I am at a point in my life where i am suffering with my mind where it just takes control and thinks things that aren't nice that im thinking to myself i don't like what its saying and in the end my brain will stop once its been going for ages... I am literally so deseperate to meditate and i have been doing it for about the last three weeks almost everyday ranging from 15 minutes to 25 minutes 1-3 times a day and im just finding that either i forgot to not follow the thought and just be aware of it instead, i forget to refocus on my breath or whatever im using for a point of focus and so on... Can anyone help me with any advice please as i need to do something badly...