1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

New To Meditation? A Log of The Early Days!!!!

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Peaceful Warrior, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Larry Gessner

Larry Gessner Member

Relaxation

Before I started using Life Flow, I looked at what Michael had to say about the benefits of Life Flow. I learned about how I could reduce the amount of stress that I had. I learned about entrainment I was amused when I looked at the Ballerina and how she would be moving to the right if I was using the right side of my brain. She was moving to the right or clockwise. I could not understand how this was going to change. But now after using this system I can look at it and it rotates counter-clockwise. I had my son (25) look at it and he sees it rotate clock-wise. Funny how the mind works.

I started to meditate. I had previously been using a relaxation method and this fell right into place with what the instructions were saying. Soon I was experiencing the same effects that are being described above. The strange sensation in the left hemisphere, the sensation of crossing the eyes but it was not a bad thing. I viewed this as my mind trying to focus and soon the flickering and then the images of light began to appear. Sometimes as just a mild flash, sometimes it lasted a few moments. I know that when I get to deeper levels it will become more intense. I think for me understanding that being totally relaxed is a key to the foundation of all of this. One of the tool that I use is to work on my entire body telling myself to include even the joints and tissues and even the cells as I relax. I have found by doing this that as I relax, the consciousness of my existence changes. I feel as if my body has no weight. Everything is now in my mind. I focus entirely on the front of the inside of my head and it stays there. When I am done I notice that I am now conscious of my body and the feeling returns.