1. MAINTENANCE

The Project Meditation Community Forum is temporarily in a Read-Only state due to maintenance and upgrades that are being applied. Although registration and the creation of new posts are currently not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

We will notify you as soon as our maintenance work is completed,

Have a great day,

Yours for HUGE success
    The Project Meditation Team

New to Forum

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by ali56, Feb 15, 2012.

1. ali56

ali56 Member

Hi would like to say hello to everyone have just started with lifeflow10 will let you know my progress.

Alison

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Super Moderator

Hi Alison and welcome to the community :)

Look forward to hearing how you progress. Are you using LifeFlow to meditate or relax with?

If you need any help there are friendly and experienced members always happy to help. I wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

3. ali56

ali56 Member

Meditation

Hi Pollyanna

I am using lifeflow to meditate although have not been meditating for long. Have gone through introduction to meditation and found that very useful.
    I have Graves disease and have been told meditation is helpful so nothing ventured nothing gained.

Peace and joy

Alison

4. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Alison and welcome to the Project Meditation community.

Hugs

Giles

5. pollyanna

pollyanna Super Moderator

Hi Alison,
    I am sorry to hear about your condition. Meditation has its own unique benefits and they are many. I hope you keep up with it and look forward to hearing about your progress.

You can also relax to LifeFlow as an extra to your daily meditation (time permitting of course) to help your immune system.

I wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)