1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

New Member :)

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by RnwL, Jan 21, 2014.

1. RnwL

RnwL New Member

Hi I'm 21 year old male, from the southeast United States. I'm from a small town, where I have lived my whole life. If you are familiar with the U.S., you've probably already inferred this but, the area is dominated mostly of Christian beliefs, and southern beliefs. In my short time of rewiring my mind I've come to realize how close minded most humans are. Ive made a few attempts to share what I believe to know, but no one would even here, much less entertain the thoughts. So I'm hoping this site will be a good a place for me to give and receive some wonderful knowledge.

Thanks if you read this.