1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

New member with questions on getting started

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by aguadulce, Nov 27, 2013.

1. aguadulce

aguadulce Member

Hi, I am a new member considering purchasing lifeflow cds/mps. I've listened to the demo and have enjoyed it. I am a long time practitioner of transcendental meditation.

I have some questions about best ways to use the cds along with TM. Is there live support available for the products - specifically someone to call and speak with? Thanks

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi aguadulce and welcome to the community :)

LifeFlow works wonderfully with the T.M. meditation technique. Two out of the three following Doctors have both practised transcendental meditation for decades and now improve their practise with LifeFlow. The third Doctor has been a lifetime supporter of meditation and is now grateful for the audio technology of LifeFlow to enhance his meditation practise.

All three Doctors highly recommend LifeFlow to both family and patients.

Support is by email at present, however, you will find comments in the community praising the support staff for over delivering. They really do go the extra mile (and beyond) Some of the giant companies could learn much from Project Meditations customer care.

Here’s a comment about support from Dr Darag Rennie MBChB
    Stanmore Bay, New Zealand

“Michael, I also wanted you to know that I've really appreciated the energy and tone behind your continued communication and education.

It's always positive and upbeat and doesn't slip into using negativity to spur a buying decision like a lot of people marketing on the net do.

And whenever I have needed any technical support your staff have been so warm and friendly to deal with.

One other thing is for sure - this Christmas there will be more iPods in the house, as my wife has grown attached to it as well and I'd love my girls to have more regular access to it too.”

Click on the following links to see what the Doctors say about LifeFlow:-

Our Lifeflow experience :)

Doctor John Stickle's - LifeFlow Review

Success Stories - LifeFlow Meditation 2.0

Hope this helps and if you have any more specific questions please ask. Wishing you much peace and joy :) :) :)