1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

New Member Ricky Reiki

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Ricky Reiki, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Ricky Reiki

Ricky Reiki Member

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a retired USAF member having retired in 2004. I'm originally from Ohio but now living in Georgia. I am married with 2 grown daughters (not living at home). Since trying out these Life Flow MP3's I have found them to be a real boost to an already good meditation program that I have always been in to. I think that any member, especially those new to this, "Project Meditation", are in for a real suprise when they try them in conjunction with their meditative practice. It's nice being here and I hope to be able to chat with you some time in the future.

2. Victoria

Victoria Moderator

Hi Ricky !

Hi Ricky, its great to hear your thoughts on Lifeflow, i have said in my introduction i have never tried anything like this before but have heard of amazing results through meditation. I like many others have always believed meditation to be an art studied over many years and yes if i'm honest, something practised in monastaries. I have been absolutely blown away with my own results over the last 5 months, just doing the lifeflow cd's. My family must see a difference in me as they always encourage me to do it. I can be my own worst enemy at times being busy with two young children, i can tend to put it off until later on in the day or even the next day, i have finally began to realise that, 1) Its doing something amazing and 2) I owe it to myself. I too look forward to getting to know more like minded people and hearing different experiences, it will be very encouraging to us all to hear different thoughts.