1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

New hwew - problem with download

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by Jobelle, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Jobelle

Jobelle Member

Hi,

I'm Jo and I live in Scotland. Have been meditating on and off for years but feel I can do with seriously focussing on meditating.

Dowloaded the pack yesterday and when I wanted to unzip it said file was corrupt. Deleted that file, did another download and came up with the same error. :mad: It seems to be only me! I have had no messages from the firewall or antivirus so I don't think it's that. :confused:

Any suggestions as I am rearing to go!

Regards

2. Horse_crazy_is_me

Horse_crazy_is_me Member

problem with download

I also tried to open my files and can't get my computer to recognize them either:( I can't wait to get started and was hoping to get some of this started before I had to go back to work again.;) Help please!:)

3. Phoenix Bay

Phoenix Bay Member

I used winzip and also had problems

4. Tech Support

Tech Support Administrator

Hi Jobelle and Phoenix,

Did you get sorted or are you still having issues?

I always recommend winRar or winZip to unzip any file as you normaly get a better error message to resolve the issue.

When downloads are corupt this can be due to interuptions during the download so the complete file can not be uncompressed.

I would recommend re-downloading the file and using one of those 2 programs to unzip it.

If you still have issues after doing this please post any error message you get so I can look into it further.

WinRar: click here

WinZip: click here

Tech Support :)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008