1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

New here....

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by ausgezeichnet, Oct 2, 2009.

1. ausgezeichnet

ausgezeichnet Member

Hi everyone,
    I recently purchased Lifeflow Level 10, but didn't really get started as I still wand to finish another beginner level of a different product.
    My question however, I've downloaded additional tracks like creativeflow, optimal learning & reducing stress.
    As there was no info on those- how is one supposed to use them? When do you listen to them- during activity? Lastly, can kids listen to the optimal learning one?
    Thanks & regards
    Bernd

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Bernd,

Firstly, welcome to Project Meditation.

The Creative Flow and Optimal Learning tracks can be used at any time, either during meditation or when not meditating. (Perhaps best to avoid using them during operating heavy machinery or driving, just in case). I personally use Creative flow when I'm working sometimes and Optimal Learning when I'm reading and then reserve my meditation time for using the Lifeflow tracks.

The free guided meditations obviously are best done as a meditation.

Hugs

Giles

3. CharlieBrown

CharlieBrown Member

Hi Berndt! I can only give you my warmest welcome and advise you to listen to Giles' advise - he's "da man" ;-)

4. seatrend8899

seatrend8899 Member

Welcome to PM Bernd!

Hi Bernd,
    You'll find that Edwin and Giles act as a first rate duo to help people out on PM. Hope you benefit from your time span on the PM forum.

shine on :) :)

jim

5. GilesC

GilesC Member

LOL! I feel like one of Morcombe and Wise! :D

(p.s. if you don't know who they are, I'm sure there's some clips on youtube or the net somewhere)

6. ausgezeichnet

ausgezeichnet Member

Thanks guys, that already answers my questions.
    As of now I've only listenend a few times to the Lifeflow tracks as I want to finish the other programme first, but Lifeflow sure "felt" different when I tried it.

Am really curious to see what'll be like after get really started with it.
    best regards,
    Bernd

7. Edwin

Edwin Member

ALLRIGHT, ALLRIGHT.....

But only if I can be Morecombe.

Hi Bernd :)