1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

New here and have a question

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by NikolaTesla, Jun 13, 2008.

1. NikolaTesla

NikolaTesla Member

Hi all,

I have been recently using holosync and happened upon Lifeflow and decided to switch. I purchased the full CD box set and was wondering if there would be any way to possibly download and enjoy the mp3 version of CD#10 until I receive the physical cd's a week from now? I really am anxious to get started with your product (and stop using holosync).

Maybe Michael can help me out with this?

Thanks!

2. jodie

jodie Moderator

Hi there, you should have the link by email now. Enjoy!!

3. Dezider

Dezider Member

e-mail?

Hi anybody,

please, I need some help, I bought the first level of this download Lifeflow program 8 days ago.. I´d like to know if I have any question on the matter whom am I to write and HOW?? I cannot find any e-mail contact, thanks for understanding and excuse if my english is not correct, I´m from Slovakia..
    :)))

p.s.: I´m a bit confused with this web site.. where are all the infos on LF program which I saw when downloading the first level..?? ufuf.. :(

4. Tech Support

Tech Support Administrator

Hi Dezider,

You should have received an email with all information.

You can always contact us via the contact us link at the bottom of most pages on the site.

Tech Support