1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

New Guided Meditations dont work!

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by Dickyboy, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Dickyboy

Dickyboy Member

Hi there,

Thanks for letting us download the new guided meditations. I have downloaded a few but when I open them (through the Winzip) and save them in my own docs when I try to play them they do not play? Windows media opens and it starts to play for a few seconds then stops, then if you press play nothing happens. This has happened with everyone that I have downloaded! I just thought I'd better let you know that the are not working.

Kind Regards

Richard

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Richard, I'll try and get hold of PW or Michael. They'll sort it for you. Thanks for letting us know. Just in case the problem is not at this end has anyone else got the same problem? :) :) :)

3. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

working okay in UK

I just tested the first meditation for stress and it worked okay for me!

It may be you have some hyper security thats changing the files.

Anyone else having an issue? PW;)

4. scf0x

scf0x Member

The sleeping one works fine

5. Dickyboy

Dickyboy Member

Hi guys thanks for the help. I have had another look at the files this morning. They are downloaded as Windows media mp3s and they still will not play. They play for about 2 secs then stop and then nothing!!! So I changed the application to which they open with and changed it to Sonic Stage and now they play perfectly!! Don't know why they won't play as Windows media files but at least I've sorted it now. Thanks again all of you for your help!

Cheers

Richard