1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

New, excited and happy

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Ouch, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Ouch

Ouch New Member

Hello there!

So I'm obviously new, and I'm excited to really get rolling with lifeflow. I don't have any major issues that I'm looking for help with, but I do enjoy meditation and wish I had never really gotten out of the habit.

I used to meditate quite regularly and really enjoyed the benefits I feel it provided in my life. Seeing as how I'm a bit lost spiritually right now (but honestly, who isn't? Haha) I felt like it would be an excellent time to start up again.

I really enjoy trying new things and already have some experience in the entrainment field. I own a mind machine that has been great fun to use, but I really would like to improve my abilities without blowing through 9 volt batteries regularly. Even the rechargeables are a pain, ya know? I read how the encouraged method is to develop entrained and nonentrained meditation techniques, so I figured I would try this process out and see if its a good fit.

Ive been through the discover meditation program and used life flow 10 for the past few days and have enjoyed it so far. Hopefully the enjoyment continues! I also look forward to associating with the community here, as you all seem to be very friendly and helpful.

Well, that's about it for me. Thanks for reading this ramble and be well. :)

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there and welcome to the community Ouch :)

glad to hear you are enjoying meditating with LifeFlow and I'm sure you will continue and accumulate many wonderful benefits.

LifeFlow guides you into the various beneficial brainwave states and allows you to rest there and become familiar with each of them. Becoming familiar enables you to enter these states without the aid of LifeFlow.

I do both now, still I mostly use LifeFlow because it takes me to the desired frequency and helps me rest there for longer than I might do otherwise.

Look forward to hearing how you progress and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)