1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Need suggestion for positive affirmation

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by nina3, Sep 3, 2010.

1. nina3

nina3 New Member

Hello, I need positive affirmation. I can't seem to find the right words for what I want to affirm towards my goal in life.

I want to leave this place that I have been living for the past 12 years as an expat. Life sucks but salary is excellent., i'm in the middle east by the way. I want to move on but my spouse is too afraid to leave his stable job. I am going through deep depression because I hate everything about this country. I want to live in my own house but NOT in this country,it can be my own country or other country but NOT anywhere IN THE MIDDLE EAST!! HATE HATE MIDDLE EAST.
    I really want to have my own business where I can have my own income and no more depending on my husband's salary..I want freedom but not divorce..:)

Please help me to find the right words...I have tried some before but the result was not what I wanted....like I affirmed that I want to live abroad and here I land in the MIDDLE EAST and I can't get out!!!:eek: It's like living in the twilight zone here...frm 5 yrs we end up going 7 years, then 10 and now 12 !!!!! God help me!!!

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Nina, and welcome to the Project Meditation community.

For positive affirmations it's best not to focus on the negative, or what you don't want, here in the now, but to focus on what you do want as if it is here, now, in the present.

So, if you're looking to live in a house in, let's say a European country with a comfortable business of your own e.g. running a florist shop, you should word your affirmation as if you are in that situation now. e.g. visualise yourself there and affirm to yourself something like "I am living in a nice house in a quite town in France, and have my own profitable business selling flowers"; and repeat this to yourself regularly e.g. three times every morning.

Remember though, the point of the law of attraction is not to just make these things happen for you, but to awaken your mind's perception to the opportunities and things around you that will allow you to make it happen for yourself. It's up to you to remember that and spot things as they arise and grasp them as opportunities while you have the chance. Some things you may think will help and turn out to be dead ends, but that's ok, we have a lot of stuff going on in our lives and these things will happen; just know though that the right opportunities will present themselves to you. It may not be immediate (depends on your own situation at present and what can be made available), but it will happen.

I wish you luck, and if it's right, your partner will be there with you.

Hugs

Giles