1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

My true confession

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by beth, Apr 2, 2009.

1. seatrend8899

seatrend8899 Member

Masterpiece Post

Ta-tsu-wa,
    Yet another prize post....the parallel of LF levels to martial arts belts puts the point across clearly and concisely. As well, the method of using non-LF guided meditation as a "marker" of true progress is very valuable indeed.

shine on

jim

2. daisy3

daisy3 Member

3. seatrend8899

seatrend8899 Member

Answers for Daffodil

Hi Daffodil,
    At the time I decided to purchase the CD box set I arranged a deal with Jodie to be able to download each level as I progress. Predominantly, I do the 40 minute download yet use the 60 minute CD as well. Having the CD set, however, leaves me with the temptation to sometimes "jump ahead" which I did a few times. One time I jumped ahead to LF6 to test if the volume was turned down to almost nil would the entrainment still function....OH ya..it sure did :).

Prior to that though, I jumped to LF7 on the day that Michael sent the email regarding LF7 and the Schuman Resonance.
    That was ......WOW :):):). I started a thread on the forum on that one....

As I am on LF8 last week I "cheated again" and did LF7 twice (but hey one of those days it WAS raining ;) ).....oh ya...:):)

But, I will fight the temptation to "jump ahead" in the future as the guidlines should be respected.

Anyhow, hopefully I have answered your question as per length of meditation.

I do the meditation once at different times during the day (I am between jobs at this time) and then most nights listen to the 40 minute level that my wife uses to fall asleep to (always the level before my current meditation level...therefore LF9 at this time).
    As per progress at this time I have not had any overwhelm "yet" but my dreams are really vivid...as per young child level.

I really appreciate Ta-tsu-wa's advice on using non guided meditation (no LF sound) as a marker for progress and when to move on. I will be following that and looking ahead with the appreciation that each level is as valuable as the next. Looking ahead to appreciate that all levels will some day be part of a "tool kit" that will allow meditating at various levels of entrainment.

All in all, I really appreciate this great forum and the people that make it such. Glad you have joined us Daffodil and hope that you will be on this forum for many years as we progress on our journeys.

shine on

jim

4. daisy3

daisy3 Member

Hi Jim,
    unlike you i have subscribed for every 2 months online download.
    anyone would do the same in your place "Having the CD set, however, leaves me with the temptation to sometimes "jump ahead" which I did a few times. One time I jumped ahead to LF6 to test if the volume was turned down to almost nil would the entrainment still function....OH ya..it sure did :).
    I'm left wondering what's next one going to sound like and leaves me with next level to look forward to.

" I jumped to LF7 on the day that Michael sent the email regarding LF7 and the Schuman Resonance.
    That was ......WOW :):):). I started a thread on the forum on that one....
    Yes i received the same too and am looking forward to the time i'll get to LF7
    for now patience----patience------patience-----.LF seems to be everyone's favourite.

"As I am on LF8 last week I "cheated again" and did LF7 twice (but hey one of those days it WAS raining ;) ).....oh ya...:):) "
    Any excuse...so it's that good.
    i prefer to meditate in the mornings when London is quite..i love the pindrop silence.evenings can be quite noisy as i live in a busy area and day times always at work but i meditate 40 mins in the evenings due to time factor.
    I'll adapt your great idea of meditating during day time, probably do 30mins during lunch break at work.

Thank you Jim ,i'm here to stay .Hope you'll be in the forum for a long time to
    come.you have been very generous with your time , encouragement and appreciative of other people's efforts.
    Love and peace
    daffodil

5. seatrend8899

seatrend8899 Member

LifeFlow and budgets

Hi Daffodil,
    You have chosen the Lifeflow payment vehicle I would have chosen had I not saved the Christmas gift money from my dear Mom for the last few years. I felt it was fitting that I invested in the practice of Lifeflow guided meditation with dollars given to me by my Mom.
    I find the offered Lifeflow two month download plan just perfect as people can budget to put aside a few dollars over 60 day time spans.

The CD set purchase comes with a 365 day money back guarantee, however in all fairness if I decide to take this route I would then fully expect to be billed for the sum total of all LifeFlow downloads that Jodie would have made available to me.

My feeling, however, is that I believe LifeFlow will become a welcome addition to my families “toolkit” of wellness practices that will serve us well over the years ahead.

As well, I so much look forward to staying in touch with yourself and many other kind, like-minded people on Project Meditation in the years ahead.

Just like to extend a big huge Thank You to Michael Mackenzie, his team and all others that come together on this global platform.

shine on

jim

6. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Jim, having just read your post I think it's wonderful that the gift of LifeFlow is from your mother and I'm sure LifeFlow will serve you and yours for many years.

You are a great asset to this special community - hopefully, together and in true team spirit, we can reach out, help many people improve their health and happiness and bring much peace into the world.

I wish you and yours an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)

7. aussie

aussie Member

Wow Beth you are an inspiration, bless you

8. seatrend8899

seatrend8899 Member

Thanks so much Pollyanna for your kind words. The Project Meditation forum is a special place in this often cold world where people of all walks can support each other on their journeys.

Hey Aussie,
    Yes indeed, reading Beth's post just boosts the ol' spirits big time!

shine on all :) :) :)

jim