1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

my success

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by luvlilade1, Dec 21, 2007.

1. luvlilade1

luvlilade1 Member

Through this meditation program, in one year, I have become calmer and more focused. I am a student and a single mother and my grades have improved as well as my patience level with my family and others. This is a wonderful program. I have tried meditation without a program before in the past and never had any results, but with this program it is amazing the changes I can see in my self and in my life.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Community spirit

I'm so pleased to hear how this meditation is improving your life and your family's. Community spirit is wonderful. I truly believe as individuals we can be strong, but as a team we are invincible. Well done and I look forward to hearing about your constant improvement. Happiness and joy to you and yours :) :) :)