1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

My Progress With LifeFlow

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Scott_11:11, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Lynchian

Lynchian Member

Hang in there Scott....

When I first began meditation, I found it extremely difficult to relax, switch off, and I didn't experience a lot more than "sitting still for an hour" (as you humurously put it!:) )..... But the old cliche is true, the less you try the more it works! The best, deepest relaxation I have achieved is when I haven't tried at all. Meditation without expectation has been the absolute key for me. Also, if you have a meditation that does not go so well, or where you fail to relax, or you can't stop the flow of thoughts, then put it aside and don't dwell on it.... just keep it up. Don't look for the benefits or experiences..... they will find you.

2. Panthau

Panthau Member

Hi there,

What no one mentioned is the possibility of a physical problem...maybe not enuff serotonin or something produced by the brain or problems with the thyroid (i dont have a clue, just want to throw in some variables).

Maybe your body likes more action then the quietness...like sport or something :)

All the best,
    Pan

3. Scott_11:11

Scott_11:11 Member

So meditations have calmed down lately. I can usually get to quite a peaceful place these days. I should be starting LF9 within the week. Still no kind of release, overwhelm or anything of the sort, but so be it. I look forward to what 9 offers.

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there Scott, I think this information from Lynchian is absolutely the key.

I am so pleased your meditations have calmed down lately and you are getting to quite a peaceful place these days. You will definately begin releasing things sooner or later and noticing various benefits through your day to day life.

You may not have to deal with any overwhelm - I'm really glad I didn't have to do - for you it may be a gradual process which becomes more and more relaxing, enjoyable and the benefits in your daily life become more and more noticable.

You have so much ahead of you - 9 deeper levels and then the 2 gamma tracks - I wish you inner peace and joy on your continuing journey :) :) :)

5. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

scott,
    I am on LF5. Releasing is still a hit and miss for me. I just treat it as such. I know sometimes I've released and never realized it until later in the day while going over my day. I've also found myself releasing during the day at certain quiet moments; these seem to very special moments when the realization that my thought processes are changing dramatically.

Carry on; you are doing fine,

gus

6. Scott_11:11

Scott_11:11 Member

Thanks to those who have left comments or given advice. I've read it all. I don't want to be leaving the impression that I'm sitting here banging my head against the wall with frustration or that I'm running outside to kick the squirrels. I'm quite fine with the process as it's moving. I clearly knew this would be a long process going through all the levels. I peeked back in to a Holosync forum the other day and considered that those people would be doing that program for years and costing a lot of money. Sometimes I'm just curiously observing my results and reactions. Plus, being that this is going to be a record of my progress over time, for me, and for others, I figure it's good to note what's going on. Some people will find their way to this forum, read some of the threads from others who have had quick results and think this program is some instant cure. I think it's good to be a counter weight for those people to see that in the beginning could be a whole lot of not much. I think our Higher Selves are giggling over our impatience. We're probably all doing much better than we think we are.

Be Well

7. Edwin

Edwin Member

Since sometimes ( as it did with me for quite some time ) the progress can be quite unnoticable, it might be an idea to keep a journal and read it back every now and then. try doing a small text every sunday for instance, just writing down your feelings and things you noticed. Also describe your feeling throughout the week outside of your meditations.

When reading back in a few months, you might be surprised with the change that you have been going through.