1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

my meditaion experience

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Imani, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Imani

Imani Member

Hi my name's Imani

I started cd 1 & 2 two weeks ago - then as usual got distracted. I listened to Lifeflow out of curiosity and found it wonderful. I love the sound of water and this was great. I began to visualise a stream with rapid water. As the music went on it reminded me of bubbles and I started visualising water running over a little rock pile into a stream and the water becoming bubbles. Then a fairy/angel ? appeared and flew about and said, ' I'm just here to help you'.
    It was a wonderful experience. Today, 28th Jan. I decided that I needed to really start the meditation course. I have just done the meditations on CD1.
    I have a good feeling about this meditation course and am definately going to do the whole course. Will keep you informed of my progress etc.
    I have to say that this site is really good - lots of info on meditation and also its good to hear about others experiences.

Imani x