1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

My log: Will visualisation work for me ???

Discussion in 'The Law Of Attraction' started by Edwin, Jan 28, 2008.

1. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Pollyanna,
    Your desription of how you wanted to live is, surprisingly, very similar to the way my wife and I live today; with one slight difference. I work away from home all week. I am sooo hoping and waiting for the guidance I need to be able to work close enough to home to LIVE there. I started a couple of businesses at home that were better Lessons than businesses. But I firmly believe they just weren't right fore me.
    Actually I think there are other issues needing dealt with right now. Issues that are better worked on in the time I have here; away from home.
    Thanks for the encouragement in your story.

gus

2. Edwin

Edwin Member

Yes thank you Pollyanna, for sharing your inspirational story !

The hardest part I think is "keeping the faith".
    Like you, I have been in some financial trouble, and when you know the sinking feeling in your gut that you are going to lose everything allready, you know what I am talking about when I say that it can make you lose all hope.

However, through meditation you can replace that feeling of fear and dispare with one of peace. In the beginning, you only succeed for the time you meditate. I called them my breaks from life.
    But after some time meditating I could feel a change in my daily life. Slowly, I started to calm down, and fear became less dominant in my life.
    Strangely enough, this was also the time when I started to get the "breaks I needed", bigger orders from customers, who paid just in time for me to solve the problems at hand.

This sounds like the typical LOA magic, but I suspect this to be because I stopped looking in, and started looking out again, really talking to my customers instead of wanting to end conversations due to feeling sorry for myself.
    We tend to forget that everything we do is about fellow human beings, a traffic jam is not a clog up of cars, that is a parking lot, it is a clog up of PEOPLE driving cars, waiting in line is annoying because we have to wait, but the person in front and behind you feel the same... When I started to make contact with every human I met, my business started to grow again.

I am not out of the woods yet, but things are looking good, despite news about recessions and the market being bad.

It just really is important to start feeling good again, feeling good makes life easyer. Even Eckhart Tolle sais something along the same lines in "The power of Now", I think in his last chapter, I can't quote it right now but it's something along the lines of : When you live in the Now, everything seems to flow easyer, and it seems as if Life is trying to help you make things easyer for you.

How true :)

The best way to start, is to start meditating. Find that peace deep within you, and try to access that peace during your day. Whenever you start to feel stressed, think about how you feel when in meditation.
    I sometimes even feel a deep longing for my night meditation, as I used to for alcohol in the past ( which scared me so much I decided to give up on alcohol for a while ), it's knowing that you can access that deep feeling of peace that makes living special. You can feel the peace flowing through every fiber of you body, as if your body is tingling :)

Meditate every day ! :)

3. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Gus and Edwin, all yesterday I was away on business. My journey was 5 hours long so I had the opportunity to listen to some of the success people I have learned so much from.

It's stuff I've listened to many times before, but like you said Gus, you hear and learn different things each time. I think it depends on what you are currently focusing on.

I've been re running the tapes for the last hour trying to find some points I wanted to share with you but I couldn't find them so I will try to put them accross as best as I can:-

I listened once again about how we all live our lives with a target seeking behaviour.
    Your mind always moves towards your currently most dominant thought. When your mind talks, your body listens and acts accordingly.
    What do you say when you talk to yourself, when you go to bed at night? When you wake up in the morning? When you look in the mirror?

It's like we have a little angel on one shoulder who encourages and believes in us and a little devil on the other who creates doubt and tries to push us down.

Yesterday was long, tiring but very productive and as the sun was shining today, I decided to take some time out and go watch my little grandaughter ride her bike on some astro turf in the village. She couldn't wait to show me how well she could ride without stabilizers ;)

After we had finished cheering her on I played tennis for a couple of hours with my family. The ball was going all over the place and my son called over "We're playing rubbish aren't we? and I called back "we're having fun and improving" He immediately agreed and stepped up his game. We had a great time and we did improve a little.

I believe in both of you. You're both winners and you will have your day! I wish you happiness and joy :) :) :)

4. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

If you only knew how many times I've used this example. This is sooo true!

I've always known this at a very deep level. It is one of the reasons that has kept me from giving up on myself.
    My wife says I'm crazy for putting myself through this, as she puts it. At the same time she has commented many times in the last 6 mo. how much I've changed. How much happier and lighter on my feet I seem at times.
    That being said, I know I'll be getting a notice from Michael in a few days that my download for LF 6 is ready. However, I am not ready for it! I think I need more time with #7. I think I'll recognize when I'm ready but I'm not ready yet.

Blessings,
    gus

5. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Very wise decision Gus - there is absolutely no rush with the levels and you seem to be very in touch with what's best for you, peace and joy to you on your continuing journey :) :) :)

6. Edwin

Edwin Member

I recognise the feeling :) You are doing the right thing listening to your feelings like this.

When you are ready, you are ready :)

7. AntonHansen

AntonHansen Member

Dear Edwin

Hello Edwin,

Thank you so much for sharing us your story. Ill hope you'll attract whatever comes to your desire, and may the universe give you whatever you want.

Peace to all of you, and may you get what you desire

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  8. Edwin

Edwin Member

Thanks AntonHansen !

I have recently started with a "mindmovie" I made myself.
    Not sure if it works, but watching it is no punishment so I do that every morning after waking up, and every night just before bed ( or right after meditation, as I put the "gratitude" music in the background of my home-made mindmovie ;) ) and I have noticed some small things coming my way :) and this after just a few days !

Will keep you guys updated :)