1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

My karma credits

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Edwin, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scf0x

scf0x Member

Divinitywolf

Hi Divinitywolf
    I noticed in another thread that you would possibly benifit from the optimal learning track since you are going to university soon.
    I am willing to give you 100 karma credits so you can get optimal learning.

Hope this helps with your studies
    Shaun:D

2. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

Wow. You're really willing to do that?
    :) thanks so much!
    I've said it before and i'll say it again. You are all examples of what human beings should be like. If everyone on earth was like you then there'd be no need for heaven because we'd already be there.
    scf0x if theres anything you need. any favour in the future then don't hesitate to ask.

So to help Peaceful Warrior, here is a summary:
    Ras= 85 credits
    Maribo= 5 credits
    scf0x=100 credits :D

I'm really speechless at this generosity. I've never experienced this much kindness before.
    Thank You guys so much. This whole site means more to me than words could ever describe but let me say this: Since i've joined here my happiness and appreciation of life has doubled and my life has been shoved in such a positive direction.

Thank You once again.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2008
  3. Edwin

Edwin Member

How can we not change the world with this site !

I wish more people would join, what a change that would make on every continent !

4. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

It would. We've already got over 3000 members. I mean thats sensational.

However at the moment new members can't join, it seems.
    The home page has changed and there doesn't seem to be any way to register. This may change or get sorted out soon.
    I've made a thread about it in the problems section.

5. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

registering

Yes, the growth has been fantastic so far and with the changes happening at the moment I intend this growth to speed-up throughout 2008.

For all the life-changing benefits that LifeFlow and Discover Meditation and this community deliver, I think the LifeFlow subcription at $1.60 a day is affordable to anyone who is serious about improving through a proven meditation system. The help and advice you guys give new members is worth $1.60 alone, forget Discover Meditation and LifeFlow :p

This will give Project Meditation the opportunity to grow faster than ever and make sure we have the best opportunity to get these tools in to the hands of many others.

That means: Weekly press releases, Google adverts and other types of costly but much needed marketing to help spread the word in a BIG way!

Allthough newly joined community member volume will take a hit for a short time, I intend this to significantly increase when we begin press releases etc.

Michael :)

6. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

:) thanks for that.
    This community is brilliant.
    Yeah the daily payment seems a good idea because it makes it seem like you're paying a lot less money as its only $1.60.
    So if the referal competition is still continuing, it'll make it a lot harder to find people willing to register and pay to subscribe, although i enjoy a challenge.

I agree that the number of new members should grow over time and we're second on google if you type in meditation. That in itself is fantastic and shows just how many people view this site every day.

Continually wishing you and this site success

Divinitywolf

7. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

OK then, i will try and attempt this

Edwin, Im not sure about twinklestoes extra 100 (maths is sometimes poor) but I have unlocked a level anyway.. LF6 unlocked!

Divinitywolf: I have unlocked your donated amount of levels for you! 8 and 7!

I am locking this thread down after this message, as the deadline that was given by forum announcement on wednesday is over now.

Happy flowing guys! PW

Please let me know if you think ive skrewed up anything! via email ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.